Pages

January 27, 2013

OPI Gargantuan Green Grape ... with some abstract cherry blossoms

Okay, let me start by saying that I don't know how much I like this look.  Close up it looks a little messy and the colour of green is not the greatest on my skin.  But I thought I'd show you anyway so that maybe you can see if this colour is right for you or not.  I found that this particular formulation was really thin, it took 4 coats of green to make it look like this and I think I actually would have been more comfortable with one more.  Maybe in the summer I will warm up to this colour, but right now, not loving it. The bottom is OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, the branches are OPI You Don't Know Jacques, the pink flowers are Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Lively Lilac, and the white is a random one I had around.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover