Pages

May 20, 2013

Feeling like spring

I recently made a whole lot of purchases for my nails and I can't wait to use them!!  I'm most excited about the square studs (but I need to figure out how to glue them on properly, I bought nail glue but so far all I've done is coat all my fingers in glue ... not fun).  I also bought a lot of paint brushes and I finally sat down and tried to do something with it.  If you know me, you know that I have ZERO artistic ability, I keep trying and trying and failing and failing ... but hey, it's fun anyway :-)  So here's one I tried to do free hand.

Base:  OPI - No Room for the blues
Flowers:  OPI - mod about you (used a fan brush to brush it on the corners of my nails)
                OPI - Black Onyx (used a brush to outline flowers and do the centres)
                Konad - white stamping polish (added some white lines for depth)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover