Pages

February 2, 2013

Red and Gold

I had some time to kill so I decided to update my German-icure manicure :-)  I grabbed some scotch tape and some gold shimmery polish ( I used OPI Glitzerland) and went at it.  To get the straight lines I used the scotch tape.  If you're going to use it make sure you take some of the stickiness out before you put it on your nail, otherwise it will ruin your base colour.  You can either stick it on your palm a couple of times, or what I decided to do which was stick it on my jeans once or twice.  I want to do this one again with different colours.  I like the red and gold but it reminds me a little of Christmas ... all in all not exactly a bad thing. 

Base: OPI German-icure
Top:  OPI Glitzerland




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover