Pages

February 8, 2013

Sparkle sparkle


Sparkles make me happy.  Getting them off makes me angry ... but I'll worry about that later :-)  Sally  Hansen has a great line of very sparkly polishes called Gem Crush.  That's what I used above.  Base coat is OPI Black Onyx and the top coat is something I'm trying called Poshe (I'm going to review it soon).  This manicure is a nice and easy way to make your nails look glamorous.  I put a little bit of the Gem Crush near the base of my nail and did that for every nail.  Then I took the brush, took most of the nail polish/sparkles off of it and brushed it over the bottom half of my nail.  That will give you the sparkle gradient you see.  Give it a try, it's fun.








Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover