Pages

March 7, 2013

I Have a Herring Problem

Ever since my big OPI splurge from beyondtherack.com I have been thinking about one colour that got left behind .. OPI I Have a Herring Problem.  I couldn't stop thinking about it.  Shimmery grey-blue, how could I have passed this one up the first time!  It haunted my dreams until I finally gave in. (Another shade that haunts my dreams is Parlez-vous OPI ... if you know where to get this one in Canada, please let me know!!!).  My fingers were in really rough shape that day so unfortunately the pics aren't the prettiest but I thought I'd share anyway, just because I love the colour.

OPI - I Have a Herring Problem
Flower was made using Bundle Monster plate 313 and a silver polish .. Rimmel I think.






Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover