Pages

March 16, 2013

Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not


So far I'm in love with the entire OPI French Collection ... okay there were some that I just skipped on purpose, but I love the ones I have.  This is a nice pinky-purple colour. With every coat that you put on it changes a little bit, the first coat is almost pink, and then it gets more purple as you apply coats.  This took about 4 coats which was a little annoying, but it went on easily enough.

Base - OPI Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not
Sparkles - Essie Beyond Cozy




2 comments:

  1. Why is there a trend to paint one nail a different colour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know really, it's called a 'feature nail'. If you look at some of the nail art pictures that are around you'll see several different colours and patterns for each nail. For me, I like that it gives some visual interest without having really crazy nails :-D

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover