Pages

March 16, 2013

Shower together

I feel like I'm really behind on my posts!  I've done my nails about 5 times since the last one but I think only two of them are picture worthy.  I've been totally obsessed with sparkles lately!  This, of course, means that I'm going through nail polish remover like a fiend. Kind of a love / hate relationship really.

I bought this blue on impulse thinking that it might be really similar to OPI No room for the blues ... but I was wrong.  It's one of my favourite China Glaze polishes when it comes to how easily it went on.  The sparkles made me happy, they had a blue gel type base with dark blue, light blue/green and purple sparkles.

Base - China Glaze Shower Together
Sparkles - China Glaze Water you waiting for






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover